Cher - Believe download free
House, Downtempo, Euro House, Disco
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
RA AA AIFF XM MIDI AUD WMA
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Brian Rawling, Mark TaylorWritten-By – Higgins*, Gray*, Barry*, Torch*, McLennen*, Powell*
Backing Vocals – Ada Dyer, Audrey Wheeler, James Williams*Engineer [Mix Engineer] – P. Dennis Mitchel*Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Marc GoodmanGuitar – Eddie MartinezProducer, Mixed By – Junior VasquezProgrammed By, Keyboards – Tom SaltaWritten-By – Judson Spence, Tommy Simms*
Backing Vocals – Tracy AckermanKeyboards, Programmed By – Mark TaylorProducer – Brian Rawling, Mark TaylorProducer [Additional Production] – Jeff "Duo" Taylor*Recorded By [Vocals] – Fabio*Written-By – Mark Taylor, Paul Barry
|4||All Or Nothing
Backing Vocals – Tracy AckermanGuitar [Guitars] – Adam PhillipsKeyboards, Guitar [Guitars], Programmed By – Mark TaylorProducer – Brian Rawling, Mark TaylorWritten-By – Mark Taylor, Paul Barry
Arranged By [" Laughs And Lager Jeff ' Duo ' Taylor String Arrangement: "] – Mark Taylor, Robin SmithBacking Vocals – Hamish Stewart*, Paul Barry, Sylvia Mason James*Bass – Winston BlissettGuitar – Adam PhillipsKeyboards, Programmed By – Mark TaylorProducer – Brian Rawling, Brian Rawling, Mark TaylorWritten-By – Paul Barry
Arranged By [Intro Strings] – Robin SmithGuitar [Additional Guitars] – Adam PhillipsKeyboards, Programmed By – Mark TaylorProducer – Brian Rawling, Mark TaylorVocals, Guitar [Guitars] – "Gypsyland"*Written-By – Mark Taylor, Paul Barry
|7||Takin' Back My Heart
Backing Vocals – Tracy AckermanGuitar [Guitars] – Adam PhillipsKeyboards, Programmed By – Mark TaylorPiano – Chris Anderson Producer – Brian Rawling, Mark TaylorWritten-By – Diane Warren
Engineer – Bill KlattGuitar [Guitars] – Marlon GravesKeyboards – John Brunkvist*Producer – Todd TerryProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Jeffrey Bernstein*Programmed By, Edited By – Matthias HeilbronnWritten-By – Mark Jordan*, Todd Terry
|9||Love Is The Groove
Engineer – Bill KlattGuitar [Guitars] – Marlon GravesKeyboards – John Brunkvist*Producer – Todd TerryProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Jeffrey Bernstein*Programmed By, Edited By – Matthias HeilbronnWritten-By – Betsy Cook, Bruce Woolley
|10||We All Sleep Alone
Engineer – Bill KlattGuitar [Guitars] – Marlon GravesKeyboards – John Brunkvist*Producer – Todd TerryProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Jeffrey Bernstein*Programmed By, Edited By – Matthias HeilbronnWritten-By – Desmond Child, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D128207
- Licensed To – BMG Direct
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Recorded At – Dreamhouse Studios
- Mixed At – Dreamhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Soundworks, New York
- Mixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Produced For – Metro Rive Droite Music Productions
- Produced For – Big Management Ltd.
- Published By – Rive Droite Music
- Published By – Xenomania Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Judson Spence Music
- Published By – Wholemeal Music Corp.
- Published By – Interscope Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Realsongs
- Published By – Destruction Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Hatfish Music Ltd
- Published By – Desmobile Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Bon Jovi Publishing
- Published By – Aggressive Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X6034
- Design – Ryan Art
- Executive-Producer – Rob Dickins
- Management – Bill Sammeth Organization
- Other [Hair] – Colleen Callaghan
- Other [Makeup] – Kevyn Aucoin
- Photography By – Michael Lavine
NotesAll tracks Recorded and Mixed at Dreamhouse Studios, London.
Produced for Metro / Rive Droite Music Productions.
Vocal effects in Metrovision.
Except: Track 2 Recorded and Mixed at Soundworks, New York City.
Tracks 8, 9, & 10 Produced for Big Management Ltd. NYC.
All tracks Rive Droite Music except:
track 1 Xenomania Music (N/S)/Rive Droite Music BMI.
All rights on behalf of Xenomania Music (N/S)
administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI. All Rights Reserved.
track 2 BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP/Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. BMI/Judson
Spence Music BMI/Wholemeal Music Corp./Interscope Music Publishing ASCAP. All rights on behalf of Judson
Spence Music administered by Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. BMI
track 7 Realsongs ASCAP
track 8 Deconstruction Songs Ltd. PRS/Warner Chappell. All rights on behalf
of Deconstruction Songs Ltd. administered by BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP in the U.S.
track 9 BMG Music Publishing Ltd. PRS/Hatfish Music Ltd.
All rights on behalf of BMG Music Publishing Ltd. administered by BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP in the U.S.
track 10 EMI April Music Inc./Desmobile Music Co. Inc.
ASCAP/Bon Jovi Publishing/Aggressive Music/PolyGram Int. Pub. Inc. ASCAP
Track 3: Additional production: for Metro / Rive Droite Music Productions. Vocals recorded at Music Village, Roma, Italy.
IN MEMORY OF SON
I want to thank the following people
First and foremost I need to thank Rob Dickins for being the immovable force that he is.
He constantly inspired me (against my will) to stretch myself and so if this album is pleasing
it is in no small measure due to him.
To David for being generous, supportive and sweet. To Kofi for his unending enthusiasm, hard work and talent.
To the guys at Metro, you.....rock. To J.R. for his patience. To Jelly Bean for helping.
To Warren for always being there to help. To Jen for being worked to death. To Liz for her friendship.
To Phil Q for taking on the "Cher" project and to Bumper for being the insane manager that he is.
Fan Club Information: International Cher Fan Club,
P.O. Box 2425, Milford, CT 06460
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company. ©℗1998 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Made in U.S.A. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing. World Wide Web: http://www.wbr.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): D128207
- Barcode (Text): D128207
- Matrix / Runout: [WEA mfg. Olyphant (Logo)] X6034 1 47121-2 01 *M1S28
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PRS
|9 47121-2||Cher||Believe (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 47121-2||US||1998|
|573501-1||Cher||Believe (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||573501-1||US||2018|
|WWW-223CD/04, 3984 25319-2||Cher||Believe (CD, Album)||WWW Records, WEA||WWW-223CD/04, 3984 25319-2||Russia||2004|
|253192 4||Cher||Believe (CD, Album)||WEA||253192 4||Mexico||1998|
|3984 25319 4||Cher||Believe (Cass, Album)||WEA, Орфей Мюзик||3984 25319 4||Bulgaria||1998|
Related Cher - Believe albums
- Black The Artist Also Known As Colin Vearncombe - Any Colour You Like Volume Two download
- Cher - Dancing Queen download
- U2 - Rattle And Hum download
- Chaka Khan - Destiny download
- Mark Twain Read By Salem Ludwig - Short Stories Of Mark Twain download
- Soup Of The Day - Dissonant Dialects download
- George Howard - When Summer Comes download
- Pearl Jam - Live On Two Legs download
- Tommy Castro And The Pain Killers - The Devil You Know download
- Akromegali - Drei Mark Im Arsch!!! download